Tuesday, 5 August 2014

hair polishing scrub

Hi everyone this gem came this morning so this is a photo from earlier, I was sooo excited to try this gem as I've heard an seen loads of great stuff about this product!!!!

Apparently polishing scrubs for your hair is the new revolutionary way to go lol, compared to your original conditioning treatments! !

This gem is by garnier ultimate blends it's got micro beads in it, it claims to banish split ends and oh my lord (excuse my language) it really really does says what it claims!!! My hair is super smooth no look of dried split ends as you can see from the first pic, I didn't even put on a serum on my ends as I wanted to see the true results.

I usually take sections of my hair when straightening, I didn't need to I done one straighten all over an wola!!!!

I tried everywere in town ebay amazon couldn't find it as it must be on high demand, so I got it on boots online super affordable it's on offer at the moment so snap it up quick ladies!!!! Smells lovely aswell I defo will put this gem in my routine now

Make sure you rub on your hair gently to get the benefit of the scrub!!

Vest top - newlook
Lipstick - mac flat out fabulous

Much love penny 😙 x

No comments:

Post a Comment