Lilac/lavender love love love!!! Sugary colours are my fave this time of year,lilac/lavender is my favourite colour so I wanted to post this xxx
I've yet to find a lovely a simple chic blouse in the third PIC I will keep an eye out!!!
I love the lilac lip as well,I've seen Jesse j in the past wearing a bold lilac lip its not for the shy that's all I can say lol,will u ladies be rocking a lilac lip or maybe if your not that adventurous a lovely chic lilac/lavender nail or a lilac/lavender eye makeup to rock the trend!!!
A few weeks ago Lauren Conrad(hills&laguna beach reality shows) rocked a lilac wash and in the past you have seen the likes of nicole ritchie kelly osborne n lots of other stars.I love it soooo much if I had blond hair I would for sure rock it, as you can put lighter colours far better/easier with blonder hair!!
I'm also in the look out for a lilac/lavender boyfriend coat/blazer I will defo b rocking that for sure If hopefully I get one somewhere just have to venture out lol
Will u b wearing or mixing lilac/lavender into your look this summer!! Hope u get some inspo!
Much love penny xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment